Thursday, February 2, 2012

Give Some Lovin' Lovers



I'm never really big on Valentines Day. In fact, I do not celebrate it at all. For one, I think it is highly overrated and two prices of flowers shoots up out of proportions. I, however found a place where prices aren't doubled. While doing my browsing rounds, I clicked on EdenFantasys in my favorites list and found out that this Valentines season, you save more when you buy more? How unreal is that? Finally, you can get the sex toy you have been dying to have or to gift your partner. You can also buy the lingerie you have been dying to wear or see on her. You can also buy some products that you can enjoy in the bath for that candlelit sexy time you have been planning for. Don't be too classic and buy some flowers and chocolates. Inject some spice in to your bedroom and enjoy quality time with each other instead.




But wait, there's more! Everyday from February 1 until 14, EdenFantasys will have daily specials for lovers. The site gave out a Baci Panty with any lingerie purchase to kick-off the promotion on February 1st. I know I am too late for the first day but I still am super excited for the remaining 13 days of awesome deals. I might stock up on toys and other product to last me for a lifetime. Just kidding!  If this already made you excited, how about checking out this list?

February 1 - Free Baci Panty for any lingerie item
February 2 - Save 30% on any Portable Pleasure Vibrators
February 3 - 25% on Select Valentine-Themed Toys
February 4 - Enjoy 15% on Select Erotic Fiction
February 5 - Save 25% on Bath, Body and Massage Products
February 6 - Free Rubber Whip with Select Kink
February 7 - Save 30% on Select Toys For Men
February 8 - Enjoy 20% Off on Liberator Adventure Gear
February 9 - 20% Off LELO Toys
February 10 - Free Eden Vibrating Bullet with Chocolate Items
February 11 - 15% Off Lingerie
February 12 - 30% Off on Select Glass Toys
February 13 - 30% Off Rabbit Bestsellers
February 14 - 30% Off 30 Bestsellers

What are you waiting for? Head on over to the EdenFantasys website and get your orders on while you anticipate for that special time between you and your lover.

Plan your St. Valentine\'s Day and save the date with EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!

No comments: