Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Have You Been To A Sex Shop?

I have been to a real sex shop only once in my life. It was about 5 years ago when I got my first toy. I actually went there with a friend and I when I found my first ever purple vibe I felt that "this is it" moment. Haha! I liked it because it wasn't that expensive and it promised several orgasms. When my friend paid for it, we told the sales assistant that we will be giving it to a friend who is going to get married so we had it wrapped in a nice red gift wrapper with an equally nice ribbon.


I don't know, maybe it's just our Filipino culture that treats sex toys as taboo that's why I felt embarrassed to admit that the toy I bought was for myself, for my own enjoyment, for my own orgasm. This is clearly frowned upon in our society and I can't imagine the scolding that I will get from my mom when she discovers my stash of toys. That's perfectly the reason why my toys are hidden in a safe place that only I knows where. Imagine my excitement when I chanced upon EdenFantasys! I did not have to go to an actual sex shop to browse through the store. I just need to open up the website and browse through pages and pages of adult toys, books, videos, lingerie and bath products. If you are a Filipina and is presently shrowded by this old school thinking, give EdenFantasys.com a chance and free yourself from any inhibition and get yourself a treat.

No comments: