Friday, November 24, 2017

Chasing Fantasy

I'm in some kind of a crossroad lately. I'm not sure if I bit more than I can chew but I am enjoying it. I have forgotten how it felt like to be bored. Makes me want to pinch myself sometimes because the root cause of this situation is exactly boredom. I am busy making plans and I can't wait to make it all happen. And yes, that could even be an understatement. In fact, I have a huge smile on my face as I type this post. That's how ecstatic I have been this past month or so. 



Everyone has fantasies and I am no exception to this. One of my fantasies is to give someone their unrealized fantasy - something they have been longing to do for so long but yet has been denied or didn't have the guts to get it done. I would like to provide another person's deepest and dirtiest desire. I would want to be totally and completely submissive. I guess I am wired to be like that because I always aim to please. But when I say submissive, it doesn't really mean that I would just be laying down and doing nothing. I would still want to be an active participant in whatever is happening. 

I guess I need to make a more comprehensive list. I might transform this blog post into a sexual bucket list and just enumerate the things I want - the things I want to do. For now, I could stop at saying "I just wanna do bad things with you and to you and you know who you are!



No comments: