Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Order Placed Par Deux

I just recently ordered a few more items from the EdenFantasys website because I was a satisfied customer the first time (well, if not for the debacle at the post office everything went well). Also, I could only wish that the items were wrapped individually especially the lingerie. It was just stashed in the box without any protective wrapper on or something. I ordered mostly lingerie this time and I am hoping that they at least wrap them in clear paper or some silk cloth or whatever. I care for my intimates like that.

Anyway, I have read the book already and I will write a review soon. I have also tried the very powerful mini-rocket bullet which by the way was the freebie for the purchase. I tell you this is a mini stimulator with a maxi effect on me. I haven't tried it in the bath yet so once I have done that expect a review. My only problem about it is the battery that powers it. I don't know where to buy a 1LR1 battery because I haven't seen it anywhere yet. I have also tried the waterproof jack rabbit and I have the review in my drafts already. Oh yeah, it's starting to become a favorite. So, watch out for the review.

The Jesse corset worn by a model. Picture from the EdenFantasys website. 
I placed the following for my second order: Jesse corset, Polka-dot babydoll with g-string, Fetish femme black babydoll, Garter ruffle panty, Romantic lace babydoll, Teddy with lace up pattern, Rhinestone backseam stockings, Garter pantyhose, and Fishnet stockings with satin ribbon. I can't wait to receive them.

More lingeries available at the EdenFantasys website. Click the banner and start looking for the ones you like: 

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


No comments: