Saturday, December 15, 2012

How Do You Maintain Intimacy In A Long Distance Relationship?

Phone sex have long been used as a way to maintain intimacy in a relationship. If you have done this before I am sure you know that it can cause for the desire to build up until you are ready to release when you finally meet again. As you all know I am in a long distance relationship with my husband now and we resort to sending messages of how much we want each other through email and chat. We have not really relied on using up our phone credits to do it. It could be very expensive to say the least. Skype is also a good alternative if you want to use your sense of hearing and seeing at the same time. 



I received an email from my husband a couple of days ago and he detailed one of his fantasies. Wow! Was it wonderful? I basically wet myself while reading it. I could not wait for us to meet again and be behind closed doors. It would surely be explosive. I am not sure what is better than welcome home sex. What do you think? 

Before you dabble in using available technologies for phone sex pr sexting (sext through text), you may want to read some tips



Do you have any tips on how to maintain intimacy in a long distance relationship? I would love to know... 

1 comment:

holden mccrotch said...

i think to maintain intimacy long distance, the baseline intimacy should be strong in itself. I tried LDR's with my EX and things didnt end well, (no third parties though)