Thursday, March 24, 2011

You Fucking Me Makes Me Bilingual

I am listening to an erotic audio right now and I can't help but be aroused. The voice of the girl narrating her experience with a stranger she met at a bar and took home after is very seductive. I am unbelievably wet right now. Oh her moans...





Ah those images of two people trying hard to satisfy each other's carnal needs sends me helpless. My toes are curling. All I want right now is to jump into a stiff cock and ride until I cum so hard. You know the kind where your tears run down your face because of the euphoric bliss that you feel. Oh la la... 

"Laying back on my bed, my head propped up on a few squishy pillows, my cunt was already throbbing, slick, and boiling. I closed my eyes and teased myself. Imagining your fingers swirling around my nipples as someone might idly swirl a spoon through coffee."




Ah this is what months of pent up pleasure can do to you...errrrr me! :-)



Subconsciously I find myself rewinding our love scenes
In my daydreams
Seeing that face you make when you’re making me cum
And it makes me want you right there and then
My thighs quiver in anticipation of deep penetration which gets me high
Body rising
Sweating
Panting
Make-up melting
Pulling my hair and
Scratching my back
I get a temporary case of tourettes because all I can say are four letter words in a four octave-range screaming your name

Aye papi, eres tan grande y tan duro y mo lo das tan bueno…tu eres mi pecado mortal…cojelo otra vez… You fucking me makes me bilingual!

No comments: