Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Girl Crush: Candice Swanepoel

Candice Swanepoel happens to be one of the celebrated Victoria's Secret Angels. I am sure Candice is not someone who would be in my husband's radar (hmmmm, he does not like blonde girls). He kind of swore all of them off in his life and only dark-haired girls pass his criteria for a beautiful girl. 

I tell you, if we ever have a threesome I want the other girl to be this hot. I would all be worked up I suppose. I love her seemingly innocent look and her full lips. Here are some of Candice's pictures from the halloween customes photoshoot for Victoria's Secret:

She can be our little devil...

Or a sexy feline tempter...

Or a white kitty cat...

And our french maid too...

She can entertain us with her showgirl moves...

Or just be in the zone and be commander...

Grant all our wishes even...

And be demure like a bride on her honeymoon (not!)...

Ah, and fly us to greater heights and lead us to the right exits too...


Who's your ultimate girl crush?

No comments: