Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sexy Sunday Series 22: Woman On Top


Oh dear, I am so back and what better way to be back than to continue with the Sexy Sunday Series. For today, I will be sharing to you the position that drove my husband wild on our wedding night. He literally was speechless after our romp. He couldn't stop praising his sexy little wifey, and that is me. 

He was pretty surprised when I straddled him and started to grind him up and down, side to side and in a circular motion. He said he pretty much enjoyed the view and that he liked seeing me take control. It was mind-blowing to say the least. 



I am secretly wishing that we have filmed parts of our fun behind closed doors so I can watch the video over and over and over again. I guess we just got too engrossed in the moment. 




Do you like this position too? If you have any favorite position that you would like us to try please let me know so I can include it in my list. We pretty much had an awesome time together in the bedroom. There's just seems to be too little time when you are having a great time. We are so looking forward to exploring each other more. 

No comments: