Friday, November 30, 2012

Ultimate Short Term Goal: Boudoir Photoshoot

I planned to have a boudoir photography session before my wedding but chickened out because I was not able to lose the extra 10 pounds (maybe) that hangs in my tummy. It's really one of my problem areas. I am all confident with my derriere and my breasts but my non-existent abs gives me the most headache.

I will work on getting back to shape and probably just lose just a little bit of extra jiggle here and there before we work on getting pregnant so I can finally have the photoshoot I wanted. It's just one of my dreams and I am so looking forward to it. 

Maybe something like these? 






Have you thought of posing in front of the camera wearing your sexiest lingerie too? I do and I will make this happen in the next six months.

No comments: