Monday, September 13, 2010

Let's Call Him Mr. Flintstones, He Made My Bed Rock! Part 1



Girls, be jealous, be very very jealous...

Yesterday, while I was crying my eyes out over an unrequited love, I got a call from a fantasy-worthy guy who has been asking me to meet him for the longest time. It was a booty call I know but what the heck misery loves company but orgasm is bliss. Besides he was too hot to resist. After almost two years of talking to him, failed plans and all, I had the urge to meet him right there and then. Who cares if I am all cried out?

We briefly talked on the phone and he told me that he left his door open and he told the lobby guard to let me in if I arrive. No more ID's, no more bag inspection, I just have to go up to his condo unit. I wasn't too far from where he stays so after quickly jumping in the shower and soaping my anticipating kitty, I was well on my way already. I didn't dress to impress,just a skirt and a tee, but made sure to wear a lacy g-string and that brassiere that flaunts the twins. I just pulled my hair back, put on my shades to answer that 6AM booty call. I brought a book along to thwart any perception about why I was there in his condo. I can be shy sometimes you know.

I rang the doorbell although I know he opened it already. Who knows? I guess I am just not the kind who enters doors, some strange doors. When no one was answering, I opened the door and got in a dimly lit hallway leading to his room to the left of the door. He was sitting on his bed covered in white linens with big white fluffy pillows. He looked wasted, sloshed but he looked sexy as hell. He gave me a kiss on the lips as he had me settle down and put down my purse and book while he went to the restroom to do his thing. I sat in one corner of his bed eagerly anticipating and equally nervous for what is in store. He came out of the restroom wearing only his green or blue boxers (I don't know exactly because he had the window shades down, I didn't recognize the color) with a rock hard dick that seemed to point to me "Tag, you're it!".

To be continued...

For sure, this experience will be one for the books and that gave me some much needed sexual healing. I can go for more...

No comments: