Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bad and Good At It!

This post is inspired by the article I recently read from SEXIS, the online magazine of EdenFantasys. I clicked the video and watched it and I must say that Rihanna's song is entertaining for the most part and it's catchy to say the least.


Cause I may be bad
But I’m perfectly good at it
Sex in the air
I don’t care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me...

Have you tried being blindfolded, being tied to the bedpost, "You can look but you can't touch..." - have you ever experienced that? These are just but a few of the things that can be done as you are introduced to the world of S and M. I've tried being blindfolded once and I tell you the anticipation of what could happen next almost killed me (I am exaggerating of course). I lost my sense of sight but my sense of touch made up for all that I lacked. I was extra sensitive and it made the moment more special, more exciting, more unforgettable.

Some of the things you can use to get acquainted with light S and M would be love cuffs or clamps or collars or suspension kits. It all depends on how far you would go in injecting some adventure into your bedroom play. You can start light and progress from there. Ultimately, you will be the one and your partner to decide what would best suit you and your needs and wants. In the meantime, browse the many products available to you here.

These medium-weight adjustable hand cuffs are for couples who want to dabble in light bondage without the fear of being stuck if they lose the key. Easy-to-use safety releases mean you are never *really* helplessly bound, and the furry coverings keep your skin away from the cold metal while adding a sensual touch. - EdenFantasys  $10.99


Restrict everything but pleasure with two delicately woven silk restraints. LELO’s Etherea Silk Cuffs can be tied around both ankles and wrists, combining 100% pure silk with the softest suede. Elegantly designed with LELO’s signature jacquard pattern and ample silk ribbons, there is no better way for couples to explore those higher planes of experience.  -EdenFantasys $43.99


A pretty whip for beginners. It looks soft and seductive, but it carries a definite sting! There is no leather, making this vegan friendly! This is a great way to tease your partner and test the deeper waters of intimacy. This gets one Bee level because of the sound when the lashes whip the skin. - EdenFantasys $17.99

Whether solo and in your hands or in the hands of your partner, the Tantra Feather Teaser aims to please and does just that with ease! It is beautiful and amazingly constructed. The metal weight gives this teaser a unique feel and the two different types of feathers tease wonderfully. -EdenFantasys $21.99

You can buy everything from the EdenFantasys bondage and fetish store just in time for your Valentine's Day escapades (hmmm sexcapades). It's never too late to try something new, don't you think? And oh, did I mention you get a free gift with every order? Hurry...

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments: