Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!

So, it's your birthday today and so we have to celebrate. I know you told me that I shouldn't get you any material stuff so what am I to do? I wish you nothing but happiness, peace of mind and excellent health.

If only you aren't 7,000 miles away from me then we could be doing all these all day today. Enjoy your day Sweetie. I miss you tons...you have no idea!

How Do I Love Thee? Let me count the ways...
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

I love the way your cum tastes...

I love it when you take me from behind...

I love when you fuck me so deep...

I love it when you pin me to the wall...

I love it when you tell me to suck on your chocolate stick...

I love it when you take me from behind and pull my hair...

I love each and every playtime with you...
You're the best that came my way. I know I just shrugged every time you tell me I'm the best you ever had but I'm sure you know I get tickled pink each time. I love you and I can't wait to be with you again. I'm yours! 



No comments: